5 Reasons you should charter a bareboat in winter
1. It’s the tropics, our winters are very mild. It’s nothing like a NSW or Victorian winter at all!
2. It’s whale season. The season extends from June to September most years, making July and August almost guaranteed whale watching months.
3. The water doesn’t drop below around 22 degrees Celsius. You can still swim and snorkel quite happily in July and August, and you might be comfortable without a wetsuit.
4. Days are warm and you can sunbake (mind the sunburn!), but nights are cooler and comfortable, making snuggling up in a cabin with your partner really nice. Bring a light jacket and long pants for evenings sitting out on deck.
5. Outside of school holidays there are some great specials on offer, you can generally charter 7 nights for the price of 5, 10 nights for the price of 7, or 15 nights for the price of 10, on our low rate.