8 amazing things to do when you go bareboating
The Whitsunday Islands offer countless holiday experiences and there is no other holiday more unique than setting off on a private yacht to go bareboating. Invite your best friends or family on board, and get ready to find your own unique adventure that other people simply won’t be having.
Here are some amazing experiences you can enjoy when you go bareboating in the Whitsundays, #onlybybareboat!
1. Claim yourself a deserted island for a day.
2. Immerse yourself in numerous wildlife encounters. Dive in and swim with the curious batfish.
3. Scale the heights of peaks of the Whitsundays and absorb the incredible views…. sunset or sunrise just add to the glory (and adventure).
4. Jump straight into the aqua waters of the Whitsundays – an early morning plunge, mid day cool down or an evening dip, do them all.
5. Host your own private beach party – from dusk till dawn if you wish.
6. Create a flotilla of giant inflatables in a remote bay, perfect for lazing and afternoon cocktails.
7. Enjoy a warm fresh water shower on the deck – in the nude if you wish… or dare.
8. Soak up the stunning Whitehaven Beach in solitude.
Want to charter a bareboat for an unforgettable holiday in the Whitsundays?
Book a bareboat charter with Whitsunday Escape. Need help working out which boat will fit your plans the best? Contact our friendly reservations team for a recommendation.