December is the most beautiful time to travel
Why wait until after Christmas to come for a holiday? As soon as the kids finish school (or earlier!), is the perfect time to take a bareboating holiday in the Whitsundays.
Why go bareboating in December before Christmas? We have a few reasons:
· The weather is warm, but not too humid
· The water is beautiful and warm, perfect swimming temperature
· Great specials are available before Christmas up until about 22 December
· Enjoy a pre-Christmas getaway and be relaxed before the big day
· It’s not too busy so you easily be able to find moorings and visit island resorts
Need some summer sunshine? Come cruise the waters of the Whitsunday islands on a yacht charter before Christmas. Before the madness of the silly season takes over, enjoy a relaxing holiday so you can go into the Christmas season all refreshed.
Your days will be filled with sunshine, swimming, snorkelling, beach time, reading, snoozing, walking, sailing and more. Sound like bliss? We think so!
It’s not too busy in early December, so beat the crowds and enjoy an amazing Whitsunday yacht holiday this December. Go wherever you want to go including deserted island beaches, and visit some of the island resorts before the school holiday crowds arrive.
To top it off, we offer some great specials in December in the lead-up to Christmas; you can sail 7 nights for the price of 5!