The Whitsunday Boot Camp – Bareboat Edition
The Whitsundays are known for its aquamarine waters, deserted islands and a relaxing pace and most wouldn’t associate the word ‘Boot Camp’ with a bareboat holiday.
However, over here at Whitsunday Escape, we are refreshing the boot camp image with our bareboat edition!
And no, we’re not talking the 4am, military style training.
The bareboat edition is about an intensive holiday (not an intensive workout) and doing all the things that make your heart sing!
Tailor-make your own list of experiences that you are craving, and tick them off one day at a time.
Here are just a few ideas to get your list going:
- Stretch out and enjoy the sunrise from the foredeck of your boat
- Explore the shorelines by SUP or Kayak
- Hike one of the numerous Whitsunday Island trails
- Count how many different types of marine life you can see while snorkelling
- Search for the elusive waterfalls after a summer downpour
- Stargaze and try to identify the constellations above you
There is an activity for everyone and you can spend your well-deserved holiday doing as much or as little as you like.
Check out our latest video featuring The Whitsunday Boot Camp – Bareboat Edition: